Kimchi hotdog ingredients
Wikinger Bockwurst Sausages
How to make kimchi hotdogs.
- Get some kimchi, home made is best.
If you don't already know how to make it, go to How to make kimchi
It's really easy to make, and there's a video on that page that shows you how to make it in 3 minutes 50 secs
- My kimchi is quite chunky so I chop it up a bit to make it more manageble on the hotdogs.
- Next get some sausages and cook them. You'll find the insturctions on the jar. With hotdog sausages this will probably mean heating them for 5 minutes in hot water.
- Then get some appropriatels shaped bread. I used some really nice mini baguettes (from the local supermarket, sourdough next time!) Cut the bread in half but don't cut all the< way through because they need a sort of hinge to keep everything in place.
- Add your kimchi generously.
- And then eat them, maybe with some nice salad, these were spicy delicious.
Quick, delicious, tasty.
OK, so the sausages aren’t the healthiest sort of food. I usually try not to eat processed meat, but once in a while I’ll lower my standards.
But the kimchi is healthy, and tasty (and so was the salad).